The following is not only a list of guidelines for your health & safety, but can also be regarded as the terms and conditions. Before hiring any of our spas, hot tubs or jacuzzis, please read the list carefully (a downloadable agreement form can be found at the bottom of this page).
- It is recommended that you shower before entering the spa.
- The Spa must not be used by anyone who is pregnant, suffers from high blood pressure or any other form of illness, or is taking any medication, without first consulting their medical practitioner. If you have any doubts, please do not use the spa.
- It is recommended that the maximum duration for using the spa in one session is 30 minutes. Do not use the spa immediately following strenuous excercise.
- The spa must not be used under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Children must be supervised at all times and should not be allowed in the spa unaccompanied.
- When not in use, the spa cover must be in place.
- Do not allow diving or jumping into the spa.
- Under no circumstances must anyone open the maintenance access door or attempt to alter/repair the spa.
- The temperature of the spa must never exceed 40 degrees centigrade.
- Do not operate spa without correct water level.
- Do not enter the spa with fake tan, excessive make-up or body creams/oils or you will be charged for a replacement filter at a cost of £30.00.
- Please take care of the lid when not in use, it is fragile and must NOT be trodden on or misused in any other way. Any damages must be paid for.
- The lid must be opened by the handles only as this releases the vacuum which occurs when the lid is on. Opening any other way can result in damage to the lid for which you will be responsible.
- No glassware is to be allowed in the spa. Any damage of the spa caused during the hire must be paid for. Please respect the spa and treat it as you would your own property, thank you.
- It is highly recommended that you contact your household insurance provider to add the spa to the value of £3,000 as you are responsible for any theft or damage for the duration of the hire. This does not usually cost any extra.
IMPORTANT: Failure to adhere to the above may lead to personal harm and damage to the spa.
Some useful forms (please choose from the following, all are pdf):